The pantry is located at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 7901 Westview Drive (at the southwest corner of Wirt Road). Click HERE to read about our new proposed expansion.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- Tuesday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10 A.M. to Noon
Information about our program is provided below:
- Visitors (i.e., clients) may request food six times over any six month period.
- Clients and their family members are all registered, providing both proof of residence and positive identifications.
- The amount of food distributed is based on the total number of family members (normally between 2 and 5 grocery bags per family per visit)
- Food is provided monthly to Adult Protective Services (APS) for their distribution to 48 families/individuals in serious need, who are senior and/or disabled.
- In total, 400-500 families with 1,300-1,800 total members receive food monthly.
- Annually, a complete Thanksgiving dinner is provided to up to 600 families, with about 3,000 total family members.
- Our email: Mary White, Director
- Our Phone: 713-464-0852