The pantry is located at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 7901 Westview Drive (at the southwest corner of Wirt Road).
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- Tuesday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10 A.M. to Noon
Information about our program is provided below:
- Visitors (i.e., clients) may request food six times over any six month period.
- Clients and their family members are all registered, providing both proof of residence and positive identifications.
- The amount of food distributed is based on the total number of family members (normally between 2 and 5 grocery bags per family per visit)
- Food is provided monthly to Adult Protective Services (APS) for their distribution to 48 families/individuals in serious need, who are senior and/or disabled.
- In total, 400-500 families with 1,300-1,800 total members receive food monthly.
- Annually, a complete Thanksgiving dinner is provided to up to 600 families, with about 3,000 total family members.
- Our email: Mary White, Director
- Our Phone: 713-464-0852