The Pantry provides food free of cost to families in urgent need. East Spring Branch Food Pantry is a complete volunteer organization, no salaries are paid. All volunteers work for the love of serving! We are always in need of volunteers and welcome you to contact us about one of the following volunteer positions:
- REGULAR VOLUNTEERS: When the pantry is open regular volunteers perform tasks such as greeting guests, interviewing guests, and accompanying guests through the pantry. Our regular hours of operation are:
- Monday 11 – 2
- Tuesday 11 -2
- Thursday 11 – 2 and 5 – 7 pm
- Saturday 10 – 12
- On Thursday mornings, volunteers accept delivery of food and stock shelves.
- SPECIAL PROJECT VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers are needed for special projects such as driving to pick up food (pick up truck needed) at various locations, and substituting for regular volunteers. On Monday, Thursday & Friday mornings volunteers are welcome to help unload deliveries. Students are welcome to help sort and stock on Fridays after school.
- SPECIAL PROGRAM VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers are needed for special programs such as Thanksgiving Dinner Distribution, Liaisons with the schools for the Thanksgiving project, and other special programs
- TO VOLUNTEER: Please call Mary (281-799-6752) or write to email@example.com.