- Memorial Day – Monday, May 30 – Pantry Closed
- Thursday, June 2 – Pantry Closed – sealcoat parking lot
- Food Fair – Saturday, June 25, 10 A.M. – 11:45 A.M. – bring a box for your food
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Tuesday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 11 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- We operate as a client choice model. Each client shops with one of our volunteers as they choose food to fit their families specific needs.
- Clients may request food nine times over any six month period.
- Clients and their family members are all registered, providing both “current” proof of residence and positive identifications.
- The amount of food distributed is based on the total number of family members (normally between 2 and 4 grocery bags per family per visit).
- Nutrition classes are held once a month for those wanting to know a better way to feed their families.
- Food is provided monthly to Adult Protective Services (APS) for their distribution to 48 families/individuals in serious need, who are senior and/or disabled.
- 400-500 families shop in our pantry with 1,300-1,800 total members receiving food monthly.
- Food Fairs are held approximately 10 times per year, serving an average of over 150 families and 700 individuals each.
- Annually, a complete Thanksgiving dinner is provided to over 1,000 families and 5,000 total family members.
- In 2021 we served over 8,000 families and 30,000 individuals.
- East Spring Branch Food Pantry is a complete volunteer organization, meaning no salaries are paid. ESBFP has approximately 150 volunteers.
- Everyone who comes to the pantry is served. It they live outside the closest 8 zip codes we serve, we provide those families with names and phone numbers of food pantries in their own neighborhood after serving them.
- For information about donating, click HERE. For information about volunteering, click HERE.
The pantry is located at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 7901 Westview Drive (at the southwest corner of Wirt Road).