East Spring Branch Food Pantry is a completely volunteer-run organization, meaning no salaries are paid. We have approximately 150 volunteers who serve on a regular basis. We are always in need of volunteers and welcome you to contact us about one of the following volunteer positions:
Volunteers perform tasks such as greeting clients, interviewing and registering clients, and assisting clients shop in the pantry. Our volunteers commit to serving the same day each month. Our regular volunteer hours are:
- Monday: 10:30 A.M. – 2 P.M.
- Tuesday: 10:30 A.M. – 2 P.M.
- Thursday: 10:30 A.M. – 2 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:30 A.M. – 12 P.M.
SPECIAL PROJECT VOLUNTEERS
- Volunteers are needed to pick up food (pickup truck preferred) from various locations such as H-E-B, Randalls, WHAM, and Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Substitute volunteers are needed when regular volunteers cannot make their shifts
- Volunteers are needed for our Thanksgiving Dinner Distribution
- Volunteers are needed to serve as liaisons with the schools for food drives and our Thanksgiving project
HIGH SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS
- Students are occasionally needed to help sort canned goods during the spring and fall when we have school food drives
- Students are needed to help distribute food during Food Fairs
TO VOLUNTEER: Please email email@example.com.
Double your impact! Many companies give grants to non-profits if their employees or retirees volunteer 20 or 40 hours in a year.